1. (2019) A proposed method for opinion mining online media of smartphone with Vietnamese text
The rapid growth of the Internet has increased the number of people who accessed on Internet, customers can quickly search for information about products. Besides, businesses can clearly promote their products to users with low cost by many methods, but the most typical one is online newspapers and reviews. This study classify entire news (with user’s comments) in smartphone field. To accomplish that, four machine learning models are considered (LSTM, BiLSTM, SVM, and BERT). One of them is based on BERT that is a modern Deep Learning model for Natural Language Processing tasks created by Google recently that has achieved state-of-the-art results.
2. (2020) Youtube Trending Vietnam EDA – Final project of Web Data Mining Subject.
This project focus on two main jobs:
– Crawled Youtube Trending Vietnam via Youtube API, all coding inherited and modified from a Github repo.
– Exploratory data analysis (EDA) this crawled data and give insightful information.
– Our project achieved an excellent score (10/10) in this subject.